Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Road to Recovery

I've been taking it easy in the "recovery room" since Wednesday morning. I am finally starting to feel a little better but I haven't given up my pain meds yet either :) Will and Boone have been taking good care of me. I've been sleeping, crocheting, reading, and playing Scrabble on my Kindle. Will played with me yesterday and I thought I would kill him but he is WAY better than me. We are going to have a rematch :) I am going to attempt to go back to work tomorrow but I'm sure I will just have to take it slow. This has definitely not been a fun experience...I'm just glad I never have to do it again!






3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and your boys took such good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, glad your dental work is behind you and you're on the road to eating solids again. Love reading your blogs....make me feel connected to you and Will. XO Bettie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...been there is sucks! Make Will wait on you hand and foot!

    ReplyDelete