Saturday, February 19, 2011

Decorating Frenzy!

Will and I spent tons of time decorating and working on our house when we first moved in and I do a little bit from time to time but recently I have been on a serious decorating kick.

Annie's is a local home consignment store and I love love love Annie's! Apparently Steamboat people like to redecorate their houses more than even I do. There is always tons of great stuff in there and different every time I go. I have lots of stuff from there, some big and some small.

I found this self there for 10 bucks! I put it up in the half bath with the cute little hand towels that my Mimi got for me :)



Candles and candle stands from Laura :)


Mom and Dad sent us a care package and it included goodies for our new dining room table. We got new placemats and a fancy new runner (thanks DAD!).


I got this at Annie's last week for 65.00...I know...what a bargain?! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet but it was too good to pass up (Will agrees..ha!) :) Currently it is living in our garage while I make up my mind.


We also finally got some bar stools! Will put them together for me and they look great!



Thanks everyone for helping me make my house look more homie :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the $65 piece! What a deal & so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete