Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love is in the Air...

Will and I celebrated our first married Valentines Day together. Will surprised me at work to take me to lunch and brought me a rose and handmade card :) He is so sweet...almost as sweet as my cupcakes...mmmm. Strawberry with white frosting and xoxo sprinkles.


We exchanged presents when we got home from work (my favorite part!)


Will got a Tempurapetic pillow (because he always tries to steal mine!) and a Steamboat FlyFisher T-shirt (I think every male in our family had one but him).


I am now the proud owner of some extra fancy fly fishing waders! Will has wader envy :)




Will even cooked me a special dinner! The best part was he said "you just sit down and relax, I will take care of everything"...I may not listen often but this time I DID! :)

I hope everyone had an extra special Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, All of your pics are so cute and your presents are great... enjoyed reading. :) XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those flyfisherman shirts for Justin's birthday. How much are they? Can you get an XL and I'll pay you for it? His birthday is March 3rd. Let me know, please. Thanks, Bettie

    ReplyDelete