Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Have the Best Partner :)

So, Partners, the mentoring agency that I work for provides monthly group activities for all of our kiddos and partnerships. Last Sunday we took 50+ people snowmobiling. It was organized chaos (organized used loosely) but we had a great time and guides that took us on a beautiful ride.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to brag on my partner, my life partner :) Will is such a great sport and comes to just about every activity with me (willingly I might add!). As I'm sure all of you already know, Will is wonderful with kids and it makes me so proud to see him being such a great help and example for these kids. He's so supportive of me and my job...I'm such a lucky girl :)


1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so cute! You BOTH are AMAZING with kids! Yay for all the new blog entries!!!

    ReplyDelete