Saturday, October 26, 2013

19 Months

I have to hurry up and get this done because we are oh so quickly approaching 20 months!  Whoa!  And I'm already forgetting all the things that she was doing just last month. 

This girl seriously loves shoes. New ones, old ones, taking them off, putting the on.  Everything about them she loves! We are in trouble.



Say cheese!


Checking out all the pretty flowers


Too cool


This was while we were waiting at her 18 month dr's appt.  She had no idea what was coming!


She did not like her shots (who does?!) but the nurse quickly distracted her with this blown up glove.  We LOVE our pediatrician office!  They are fabulous which makes my life so much easier! 


Oh yeah.



New bath toys!


"Coloring"
I gave Elizabeth this notebook and crayons thinking that she might color but instead she discovered that the crayons fit perfectly in the holes of the notebook paper and sat there twisting the crayons in the holes instead.  Engineer brain, maybe??


This is her I didn't get what I wanted face.  I didn't want you to think she was perfect all the time :)


But she is a happy girl most of the time!






And likes sunglasses (can you tell?!)


She has the sweetest little personality, she loves to sing songs, dance, play outside, read books, and watch her "mov mov's (movies).  She is saying lots of words, identifying body parts, animals and funny animal sounds.  She is so smart!  It is really hard to keep up with all the changes...she changes and learns something new every single day.  It's amazing!  I have a feeling that she will never cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment