Thursday, March 1, 2012

Last Day of Work

Yesterday was my official last day of work. It was definitely bittersweet...it has been an exhausting last couple of weeks, training the new Case Manager and finalizing everything at work. I loved my job but I really really loved these girls. I was really lucky to work with 4 other women who not only all got along but were really great friends. I am going to miss seeing them everyday for sure!!


And because they know me so incredibly well, for lunch on our last day they brought in all my favorite foods...homemade mac and cheese, tater tots, deviled eggs and donuts! Isn't that so fun!?! It was the best lunch ever...perfect. They also gave me a photo book of my time at Partners. See why I'm going to miss them??

YUM.



Oh and...I was 35 weeks pregnant as of yesterday...5 weeks to go until I have another girl to love in my life! :)


1 comment: