Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whoa Snow!!

So most people in Steamboat have been complaining about the lack of snow this winter (I wasn't one of them) but I think we are making up for it now! Since Sunday it has:

1. A record was set of 27 inches of snow on the mountain in 24 hours.

2. Now snowed approximately 5 feet on the mountain.

3. Expected to snow 12-18 more inches by noon tomorrow.

Can you believe all that!?! You can read more about it here.

We tried to snap some pictures this weekend and tonight...they of course don't do it justice but believe me when I say...THERE IS A TON OF SNOW!




















Boone and his girlfriend Coach also became famous today when their picture made the local newspapers website! Check it out!http://www.steamboattoday.com/photos/2012/feb/20/47693/


2 comments:

  1. The video of Boone is hilarious!! Hope you're surviving OK! I'm with you on my lack of love for all of that snow... just give me some springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love Boone, and I have never even met him!

    ReplyDelete