Sunday, January 22, 2012

Girls Weekend

I was lucky enough to get to spend some quality time with some of my favorite girlfriends while I was back home. We rented the cutest little cabin in Asheville, NC and didn't leave the entire weekend. We talked, laughed, ATE, played games, hit the hot tub and laughed some more. It was a much needed wonderful weekend.



Not our best look but definitely an accurate representation of our appearances for the weekend :)



We made a new friend...this is Harvey Muffin (we named him!) and he loved goldfish!








The baby butt cake...it was delicious...and I only felt slightly bad about slicing into her :)







There were presents for me AND presents for them!



I'm already looking forward to the next trip...and next time there will be one more girl added to the party <3

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had fun! I think I have the same sweatshirt as you in the first pic :)... so comfy and warm. AND these pictures make me realized how YOUNG you are ;)... you and your friends look SO young (and beautiful). Girl get-aways are the best! (well, maybe next to husband get-aways... I could go for one of those too.) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete