Sunday, June 12, 2011

Random

This blogging business is hard work people...I mean not just the posting...its the organizing, the clever titles and of course the witty narrative. Shew! So much pressure!

Anywho...we take tons of random pictures that I never know how to share on my blog and still live up to my own high blogging standards. So I have decided to just have random posts from time to time. It will save my little brain the stress of keeping up with the blogging Jones'. So lower your standards people...sheesh.




Our trees are actually growing!







Somewhere over the rainbow....lives a sweet dog Boone :)



2 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no clever titles either... any good ones are from Mike. I got nothin' either. And I like what you write AND seeing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures and comments....whew! Y'all work too hard!

    ReplyDelete