Sunday, June 12, 2011

May Yard Work

We have been busy busy in our yard now that the weather is nice (have I said that already, THE WEATHER IS FINALLY NICE!). And since the weather is nice, we have been hard at work, flowerbeds, flowers, sprinkler system, moving dirt, leveling dirt, tractors, flagstone, patio and stairs...oh my!
















So needless to say this is going to be an on going post. The progress is slow and steady but at least it is progress that I will take whatever I can get at this point. Will has been working so hard and we are so anxious for it to get finished so we can start enjoying it! More to come later.....






1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted a comment... ??? It looks good, Em and Will! Definitely keep us posted! The rainbow in other post is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete