Friday, June 17, 2011

Ooops!

Will got a horrible and I mean horrible hair cut yesterday. She must have been in a hurry because she missed some really long pieces (it had been a while since Will had a hair cut!). At the time we thought...no big deal...I could just fix it with Will's beard trimmers when we got home. Mistake numero 1.


So, of course, when I was trying to go to bed Will decided that was when he HAD to have his hair fixed. So after much debate I caved with the attitude of...lets get this over with already. Mistake numero 2.

Will's exact words were "start long and then go down". I started at 5...apparently 5 out of 10 (I did not know or think to ask this little tid bit of information) is not shall we say..."long". After one fail swoop I realized 5 was a teeeensy bit too short. I laughed uncontrollably for like 10 minutes while Will was screaming for me to fix his hair. Can you picture this scene??

I stopped laughing long enough to take a picture...I knew you guys would appreciate that...right?



I tried to convince him it was barely noticeable (chuckle, chuckle). Don't worry I fixed it...I didn't take pictures...that part wasn't nearly as amusing!

3 comments:

  1. Umm.....his second mommy doesn't find this amusing......my poor baby! JK.....LOL. Love you Will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! I can so picture this happening!!!

    ReplyDelete