Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dance Fever

I invited my girl friends over from work on Friday night to hang out, eat some treats and DANCE. Will is such a sweet sweet husband that he bought me a video game for the Wii for Christmas, Just Dance 2. You follow along with the person on the screen and get points for matching their dance moves. Since Will doesn't enjoy playing this game with me (although sometimes he still plays...if I beg him enough) I had to invite my friends over to try. I really meant to and wanted to take pictures/videos on Friday night but got too into my dancing.

So...I'm going to go retro and post the "inspiration" videos of when I fell in love and why Will bought the game for me. When we were visiting in VA last month the Meyers introduced us to the game and I was instantly hooked. Will willingly played then(because he couldn't turn down a sweet little girl). Morgan was Will's dance partner and Riley was mine in the videos. Kelly was my dance partner at one point too but in order to save our friendship I am not posting that video (you can thank me later, Kel).

Trust me...these videos were way more entertaining than Friday night anyways :)

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment