Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Moving In

Work, work, work! That's what we've been doing!  We had carpet ripped up, hardwoods laid and then everything sanded and restrained. We LOVE our new floors!




I've never been so excited to see a moving truck in my life! I hugged all our movers...they were SO awesome! They think I'm nuts. Oh, well!


Elizabeth's room (clearly the wallpaper will have to go!)


Brenda had the unfortunate job of unpacking the kitchen. She's back there buried in a mountain of packing paper!


This girl needed out! Can you tell??


Oh just one of MANY trips to Home Depot. I felt underdressed...


She has been such a big helper!



And supervisor...she said, "Papaw, what you doing, poopin' backwards??" HA!


This girl can work!


And check out this little transformation...before...


After! Someone let Will loose with a chainsaw!  But man, it looks so much better!!


The work continues...I'll try to keep updating as we go! We LOVE, LOVE our new house!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... Robert Dennis in Will. The SAME THING happened in the front of our old house at the hands of Robert and a chain saw.
    http://littlepersonalities.blogspot.com/2011/02/yard-overhaul.html

    ReplyDelete