Monday, July 28, 2014

We Love Summer!

We are leaving today to start our trip to Virginia with Will's family for a week + so I'm trying to get completely caught up on my blog before we go. I know there will be so much to share when we get back!

So here is a random assortment of the last couple of weeks!


First, Will Dennis took a little trip to the ER due to a softball accident. He was running/sliding into second and the second baseman failed to catch the ball, instead it got Will right in the face. Four stitches, a fat lip and really sore jaw was the damage. These boys!


On Tuesdays the movie theatre offers $2 kids movies so I took E for her first movie theatre experience last week. She LOVED it! Her least favorite part was the chair. She's not heavy enough to keep it from folding up on her. That's ok, I will happily snuggle with my girl for 2 hrs :)



We rode the Gondola up with some friends!


And played in the rocks for literally an hour! Oh the little joys!




Such sweetness!


Story Time and a craft!


Swimming


Hiking


Picking out movies


And MORE swimming!


See you people when we get back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment