Monday, June 30, 2014

Breckenridge Getaway

Our friend, Jamie, Elizabeth and I got out of town this weekend for a little girls getaway!


There was shopping/Lego playing...


And hotel pool swimming...




And, of course, movie watching!


This girl would NOT fall asleep! I guess she was too excited so she slept in the bed with me for the first time ever! She slept sideways across the bed and kicked me in the ribs all night! But she slept until 10 am! Ha!

When she woke up she was looking around confused about where she was and I told her she slept in the bed with mommy last night...she just started laughing! I think she was kicking me on purpose! Silly girl!


Toy store!


Lunch...



This girl couldn't hang! She slept in the car for two hours while Jamie and I shopped in shifts. Ha! So fun!!











No comments:

Post a Comment