Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had the BEST birthday this year!  Will made me breakfast, we took a family trip to the pool, we had lunch with friends, I got to shop while Will took EP home and then our gracious friend babysat while Will and I went out to dinner and then a quick trip to the grocery store bakery to "steal" some cupcakes.


Will bought me this dress...that's right...I said Will bought me this dress!  Talk about surprised!  It was my birthday present from him as well as a surprise dinner date!  Try to keep your cat-calls to a minimum please :)


So, apparently the Safeway Bakery is not open at 10 pm and every girl needs a cupcake on her birthday so Will took matters into his own hands.  It's a little hard to see but if you look closely that is Will behind the counter, breaking in to the cupcake case!


Mission Accomplished!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Good laugh. Glad it was a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to say! ;) Dress and cat-calls... so funny! You look great! Hilarious about the cupcakes!! Glad you had a good birthday! -Laura (not Mike)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT MOMMA! Love that dress. Tell Will to call his brother and remind him of our anniversary coming up, and give him some pointers
    111

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I did raise him to be good to his woman! Nice dress! Looking good! Not too sure about the B&E at the bakery? That sounds like something from his daddy or Uncle Henry or Richard...LOL! He is a sweetheart through & through! Glad your birthday was fun!

    ReplyDelete