Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5 Months!

Elizabeth is developing quite the little personality...she keeps me on my toes.  She is going to be a pistol that is for sure.  She is sweet as can be but has also found her temper this month.  Don't worry, I had a little talk with her and I think I set her straight...  I'm sure this is only the beginning!  But luckily she only shows it from time to time, like when I take her bottle away, strap her in the stroller or basically whenever I make her do anything she doesn't want to do...oh my.

But way more frequently she keeps me laughing!  She just babbles all the time, squeals with happiness and has the sweetest little giggle.  She also has the most hysterical facial expressions (I wonder where she gets that from??).  She is reaching, grabbing and chewing on her toys, sitting with assistance and as of last night, rolling over on her own!  What a big girl!





She loves watching Boone...he is like a brown blur that shows up from time to time, sniffs her face, tries to steal her toys and competes for Will's attention.  He, tolerates her.







It is still unusually hot here which is nice except that our house is often 80+ degrees inside.  The plus side...lots of naked baby time!


Rice cereal attempt number 1 = Fail.




 Happy 5 Months to my silly little girl!! 

3 comments:

  1. Extremely adorable!! And a very expressive little face! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love this stage. What a perfect little face! Glad y'all are having fun. Miss you!
    ps- I just had to type "Bra" to prove I'm not a robot... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rice cereal face is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete