Friday, December 16, 2011

Way to Go Will!!

Will found out yesterday that he PASSED his Professional Engineering Exam!! I couldn't be more proud of him. He took it back in October and it couldn't have been a busier time for him at work and he was trying to find time to study on top of that. He worked so hard (with lots of late nights!) and he totally deserves it!

To celebrate I went out and bought several things that I thought every Professional Engineer (sounds good, doesn't it?) needs:

A rubber band ball
A calculator
Pocket sized notebooks (they didn't have pocket protectors...I looked)
And a Mathematician set...including a protractor, triangles, ruler, mechanical pencil, etc.

I meant it to be kind of funny but I think Will was really excited about all of it....I guess that's a PE for ya! :) Love you Will...way to go!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Willie!! We are SO proud of you. That is QUITE the accomplishment! You've worked long and hard for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Kudos to you Will! And to you Emily! Will, you did the studying and Emily supported and cheered you on. I'm very proud of you. XO Aunt Bettie the Great

    ReplyDelete