Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nursery Progress

That's right I said nursery...NURSERY! I hope this isn't the first time you are hearing about it but if so...we're expecting a baby! April 4, 2012 and we are pretty excited about it.




While my family was here last week they wanted a project to work on for us and we wanted them to get to be a part of this exciting time so it was a win-win! They worked so hard for us and of course, for the baby bean.




The link below was my inspiration:




Now just a coat of paint and hang 'em on the wall and we will be all set. Well, minus furniture, some accessories and a baby of course :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Yay!! We're so excited and can't wait to hear who our next family member will be. And two little cousins due just about at the same time is so much fun. And, I love anything Sarah Richardson does!! Would love to have her do my whole house. Keep blogging! XXOO

    ReplyDelete