Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trip to VA

I was very fortunate to be able to make a trip "home" to spend some quality time with family a few weekends ago. Will was not able to come because of work but I managed to sneak away for a few special days. The "Salyer Girls" (minus Katie) spent 24 hours in Pigeon Forge, TN catching up and shopping til we dropped. We had such and great time together (as always) and made some pretty great purchases as well. We were exhausted and all shopped out when we "stalked" down a lady (literally) to take our picture in the parking lot. She was a little leery of us but I sure am glad we got the picture :)




I was happy, as always, to "model" for Dad all of my lovely purchases and come to find out he had a lime green t-shirt too! Who would have thought? We had to capture our twin moment :)




I feel very fortunate that I got to spend time with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, Mom, Dad, Drew and Katie and even some quality time with my sweet niece dog, Bonnie :)

I already cannot wait for the next trip back to Virginia and we are even more excited for Mom and Dad to come out and visit in less than a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment