Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bristol July 2015

Road trips, two kiddos, you do what ya got to do! 



Packed in!



My sweet Pop and my sweet Julia.


Mimi and Pop with two of their soon to be FOUR great grand kiddos!



Will, Julia and I got all dolled up for a wedding.


While Elizabeth was in sprinkler heaven!


We made a special trip to Pulaski to see my dear sweet friends the Booker's for the day.




Rapunzel the play!


Elizabeth was excited but I mean what Rapunzel has brown hair?!?!


Papaw always provides!



Splash Pad!




Time with Dave and Kathy.



The queen and one of her princesses!




Matching baby blues.


We had a great time but as usual it went by way too fast! We saw lots more special people but also as usual, I didn't take enough pictures. Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment