Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Under the Weather

We've all been a little under the weather this past week but luckily I think we are all on the mend.  It is the first time that Elizabeth has been sick, which I am very thankful for but also since it was the first time I had no idea what I was doing or what to do for her.  We went to the doctor.  After calling twice I think the nurses just decided they better see us for fear that I might keep calling.


Elizabeth had a terrible cough which is why we went to the doctor in the first place.  And how many times did Elizabeth cough while we were in the doctors office...zero.  Not only did she not cough, she acted like a total ham!  She was clapping, laughing, smiling, shaking her head for the doctor.  Luckily our doctor is so nice she would never let on that she thought I was totally crazy and overreacting.  Ugh.


Then we went to get medicine.  The employees at Walgreen's also think I'm crazy.  They all watched me as I wiped down the entire buggy before I put my baby in it.  Of course, I had forgotten my baby carrier at home.  Typical.


We turned the bathroom into our own personal steam room.  It was supposed to help with the congestion?? 


I think it is also worth pointing out that during the week that Elizabeth has been sick she has gotten not one, but two new teeth.  Really.  This was my attempt to show you all 8 of her teeth but it didn't quite work.  You get the idea.  It's been a busy week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope she's feeling better now! We've had some of that here too. Such a sweet little face... even sick! I LOVE all of her expressions!

    ReplyDelete