Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!





Will and I celebrated our 1st anniversary (hooray!) at the most beautiful place on earth, Kiawah Island, SC. My aunt and uncle so generously loaned us their beach house (thanks again, guys!) and we got to spend a few wonderful days there with some of our wonderful friends. I always love going to Kiawah but I think I loved it even more this time considering I was leaving 5 months of snow and cold behind to get there (its still snowing by the way...). So needless to say I spent practically every waking moment outside in the sun. It was PERFECT weather...high 70's...hot but not too hot...perfect.


Will had never been before and was so excited to see the alligators I was worried about him jumping in to pet them?? (too many episodes of Swamp People..ugh!)

1 comment: