Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My New Love....Dyson!

WARNING!! Exciting post to follow (note the sarcasm)

Okay people, don't fall out of your chairs from excitement but....I got a new vacuum cleaner this weekend!! (I warned you this blog would not always be exciting!)

To be perfectly honest...I was not that excited either. I LOATHE vacuuming...seriously. It is Will's job so obviously I had no real strong feelings one way or another about our current vacuum. I knew it wasn't the greatest though (and I knew it couldn't have been the vacuum-er :). Anywho, we had some gift cards to Sears and apparently Dyson Vacuums were 20% off last week, something that Will knew in advance (??).

We checked out all of the Dyson's and laughed a little because the sales lady was talking to me the entire time, she obviously assumed I was the one who did the vacuuming! We decided on one and in 10 mins we were headed back home. It was the quickest, easiest, non-researching decision we have ever made!

I got home and vacuumed (yes, me!) the bedroom and thought I was going to die from excitement! It looked like we had brand new carpet! And I won't even talk about the amount of EW! in the canister. WOW! So I vacuumed the rug, the hardwood floors and even the kitchen. Will almost fainted and had to take the thing away from me! Needless to say I am now in love with my vacuum cleaner! I will only be vacuuming though until the excitement wears off...I wouldn't want to take Will's job away from him :)
Doesn't he just look like a natural??

Isn't she a BEAUT!?!

1 comment:

  1. Personally Emily, I think Dyson is a guy name, so it should belong to a guy and be used by a guy! Sorry Will, I love you!

    ReplyDelete