Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

On Wednesday, Will helped me celebrate my 26th birthday. This birthday was really special to me for a lot of reasons. My first actual birthday with Will, first married birthday, first CO birthday, etc., etc. Will went way out of his way to make sure that it was my best birthday yet. He took the day off and came to Steamboat to take my co-workers and me to lunch. He decorated our house with balloons, streamers and even a Happy Birthday banner :) I also had lots of presents to open from him as well as everyone who had sent me something. Will held my presents hostage and wouldn't let me open any of them until my actual birthday. I got lots of special presents and cards (THANK YOU)! I had a really aweseome birthday and felt really happy and loved on my favorite holiday :)









1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday! Y'all look really cute! :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete