Monday, July 19, 2010

Colorado Summer




So everyone kept telling me if I could just survive the Winter that the Summer in Colorado would be completely worth it.....I don't know that I would go that far....the Winter was rough! BUT the Summer has been wonderful. We have spent a lot of time outside and have finally taken a break from the house work (not because we are finished, just because we are sick of it). We live 0.6 miles from the Stagecoach Reservoir and have been taking full advantage of our friends/neighbors boat. I got talked into learning to wake board and am actually enjoying myself. Will is, of course, already great at it but I am learning pretty quickly and having a great time!



We also took a great camping trip. We went with several of our neighbors, a couple of dogs and a couple of kids. We had a great time! There was lots of corn-hole, great food and good laughs. We went to the Flat Tops, took a very rugged road that opened up to the most beautiful and perfect camping site. We set up right on the point of a lake, surrounded by water and mountains....it was perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment