Monday, June 28, 2010

Catch Up


So.....after much insistance and persistance from my dear, overly busy husband, I have decided to start this blog so everyone can "keep up" with all of the exciting (use that term loosely) new events happening in our lives in Colorado. I hope you enjoy it (and that it lasts)!
We have had a busy couple of months getting settled in from the wedding and adjusting to married life. We have lots of big plans and projects started in, on and around our house. The weather is finally nice here (it snowed in May!!) so we are getting out and getting things done. We will try to share all our projects and progress.

2 comments:

  1. The reason I love Emily is because she slows down my busy life and shows me how to enjoy life with taking pictures, spending quality time together, and all the things, little and big, I probably missed or didn't take the time to see prior to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Will, you are so sweet. And we think you and Emily are a great match. So glad you are enjoying married life rthere in beautiful Colorado. One of these days we'll come and see you, and one of these days you'll come and see us. We love you!! Bettie and Ray

    ReplyDelete